Where are we now?, Why did we came here? "
This is the place where I started my career" "this mazid". "yes this mazid.... "
I still remember the day when my parents removed me from home. Reason they didn't accept my music and showed me the door. And I was helpless so I came here. First I thought I should go back and accept there condition, but music is my life I would be die if I don't play music and depression followed me.
But I was in place of God, he Gave an inner voice and I decided to work here. Use to sing qawalli at night and I used to get something to eat. This got natural to me or you can call it my daily work.
But God writes our destiny and one day music director came in mazid at night for his namaz and he hear my voice and got so impressed that he signed me for his music album and gave place to stay. And this changed my whole life. I got a name, frame and all what I want. And you to....
This was the place where I got my name and so I came her with you. Do you know you are my life and here I am with you thus because of this place.
And so we are here, let's thanks him.
" Can you go back your home again?"
"God knows, but here we at my home" that door and road I forget when I left it. This is all my home.
Come let's thank him.
-Aniket thaokar
Comments
Post a Comment