Skip to main content


                                                        THE LOST LOVE...

                                     There may be lot's of love in some ones life , but first love is just memorable... its a divine stage which can't be forgotten nor be removed from life. first love may not be true one but it is life time memorable love....                                     same in my life, my first love, ofcoures in school time, i had a crush on my classmate which was a true one but first love... i used to wait for her while entering the class . i used to see her all the times and finding chance to meet her and speak with her... we where just a friend but not best one. i used to find chance just to impress her all the time....                                    she knew that i had a crush on her, but my shyness stopped me every time to propose her. i remembered i used to take the books from her at home just to find reason to speak with her. probably i was just gone and lost in her. but i can't understand that it was love exactly we where small enough to understand it that it was love. but some thing amazing feeling was there.                                    i can't understand why i was roaming behind her, why i was looking at her all time i just can't understand but feeling was just touched the god. feeling was amazing like she is mine and just mined. i used to get jealous when i see anyone with her. yes, i was mad in her. but it was unconditional true love. like one sided love. and it was one sided love. but the love was amazing.i used to sit behind her and every lecture i used to pass funny comment just to impress her, six months passes like this and this just friendship turns into besties, we came more closer.we used to be together and that masti was all time full. with together something was missing in us was love but feelings where same.... just we can't came to knew we both  where in love. this bond remains long till tenth and promised we will be touched till the end of our life. both where feeling hurt ed and bad as we can't be we where before, but promise was a hope to us we will be in touched....but we where not enough mature to understand promise is just a word. but still it was a hope to me.                                    and that love remains still hope to me, for my unconditional true love....atlast love may die but feeling not....and my feeling remain same for my unconditional true love.....                                                               

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CULPRIT.

                     “A man was brutally murdered, and his severed penis was hung at all four corners of a crossroads. Authorities have labeled it one of the most savage crimes in recent history. Police have launched a deeper investigation, while the victim’s family continues their protest outside the court.” —  Today’s newspaper headline. The words froze me where I stood. A chill ran through my body as I read it again , unable to comprehend how a human being could descend to such depths of cruelty. The headline screamed horror and bloodshed.Yet, beneath that shocking display of words, the real story was far different from what the world was being shown. I am Mr. Kabir, a suspended Crime Branch Police Inspector. Over the years, I had solved many cases, but this one was truly different from anything I had encountered before. After reading the newspaper that morning, I received a call from my senior, who had since become the Insp...

Pyaar

 Where are we now?, Why did we came here? "  This is the place where I started my career" "this mazid".  "yes this mazid.... "      I still remember the day when my parents removed me from home. Reason they didn't accept my music and showed me the door. And I was helpless so I came here. First I thought I should go back and accept there condition, but music is my life I would be die if I don't play music and depression followed me.      But I was in place of God, he Gave an inner voice and  I decided to work here. Use to sing qawalli at night and I used to get something to eat. This got natural to me or you can call it my daily work. But God writes our destiny and one day music director came in mazid at night for his namaz and he hear my voice and got so impressed that he signed me for his music album and gave place to stay. And this changed my whole life. I got a name, frame and all what I want. And you to....      This w...
DOSTI................ JINKE BINA HAI DUNIYA AADHURI.                       Dosti iss naam main hi toh duniya hai, aab socho na agar ye dost na hote, agar ye kabhi mile hi na hote toh kesa hota. relatives ne waat laga di hai, ghar wale pareshan krke chod dete hai, career raat bhar jagata hai toh socho dost na hote toh ye sab kese jhel lete hum? yahi toh duniya hai yr, dost dost nhi asal main bhagwan hote hai bass apne tarah chahiye.                       Aab mere dosto ko hi dekh lo, aab yese namune hai ki kitna bhi tension lelo inko dekh kr hi sab bhul jat hu, ye distrub hi itna krte hai kya kru....                       Ye ek hi yesi namuni hai hamare pass, jo kabhi hasati hai, kabhi pareshan krti hai aur kabhi khud kam aur dusro ko jayda tension leti hai.kahe toh hamare group ki don, ladai krna jese iska hakk hai, ...