Skip to main content

INTEHAN...

        You are cheater, you are a liar. you said you will never leave me and now see, you are going. you did fake promise A cheater.  the words of my wife, the last words said by her before coming towards the border.  her sad face can't even say good bye. And even I can't.  well I promised her that I will be back. but I know she will no trust it. at last I am a army man!

       I was on my posting, thinking of my beloved wife. thinking about her behaviour and her attitude towards me. and with one fear that will be I alive when I will meet her. yes a normal fear of every army man! the days are passing and day by day we are receiving order to be alert as opponent country may attack at any time. we were practicing and patrolling each area under the post. well government has given radio for entertainment which was too helpful for us. but I was just lost in  remembering  those day when I meet her first I was a boy who was away from love because of being a attitude army person. but still I felt something for her. but at first day of meet we argued. that was rude but start of my love. and the day passes we started meeting each other as we used to live in same area. so we used to talk walk at miles but we were friends. and unknown about love. and of course both were away of love. but time is great.

         One day as always I went to meet her. but she was not there she went to another village for ceremony. without informing me. I started feeling alone and first time I felt I loved her. but half mind you are a army man how one can love you! but after 2 to 3 days we meet. I asked and she replied. then she asked me " how you feel without me ? " and I said I felt I was not alive" and she  said "I felt the same". and I got cutest girl in the world. as I came back home after six months got holidays about three months. so one day I decided to propose her. and she accepted. and our story started. after a month my mom catches us. we were afraid but she accept us and decided to make my girlfriend her daughter-in-law and  magic was her parents also accepted us and day before coming towards border we married.

         So my wife said such a word, and my heart promised her I will be back and yes I will be back one day and would be in her arms. and would be with her till end.

   After all  I am an army men can't break easily. yes my first love is country but I goanna  prove that I love her same like I love my country.                              

                                                                          _ANIKET THAOKAR "ALFAAZ"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CULPRIT.

                     “A man was brutally murdered, and his severed penis was hung at all four corners of a crossroads. Authorities have labeled it one of the most savage crimes in recent history. Police have launched a deeper investigation, while the victim’s family continues their protest outside the court.” —  Today’s newspaper headline. The words froze me where I stood. A chill ran through my body as I read it again , unable to comprehend how a human being could descend to such depths of cruelty. The headline screamed horror and bloodshed.Yet, beneath that shocking display of words, the real story was far different from what the world was being shown. I am Mr. Kabir, a suspended Crime Branch Police Inspector. Over the years, I had solved many cases, but this one was truly different from anything I had encountered before. After reading the newspaper that morning, I received a call from my senior, who had since become the Insp...

Pyaar

 Where are we now?, Why did we came here? "  This is the place where I started my career" "this mazid".  "yes this mazid.... "      I still remember the day when my parents removed me from home. Reason they didn't accept my music and showed me the door. And I was helpless so I came here. First I thought I should go back and accept there condition, but music is my life I would be die if I don't play music and depression followed me.      But I was in place of God, he Gave an inner voice and  I decided to work here. Use to sing qawalli at night and I used to get something to eat. This got natural to me or you can call it my daily work. But God writes our destiny and one day music director came in mazid at night for his namaz and he hear my voice and got so impressed that he signed me for his music album and gave place to stay. And this changed my whole life. I got a name, frame and all what I want. And you to....      This w...
DOSTI................ JINKE BINA HAI DUNIYA AADHURI.                       Dosti iss naam main hi toh duniya hai, aab socho na agar ye dost na hote, agar ye kabhi mile hi na hote toh kesa hota. relatives ne waat laga di hai, ghar wale pareshan krke chod dete hai, career raat bhar jagata hai toh socho dost na hote toh ye sab kese jhel lete hum? yahi toh duniya hai yr, dost dost nhi asal main bhagwan hote hai bass apne tarah chahiye.                       Aab mere dosto ko hi dekh lo, aab yese namune hai ki kitna bhi tension lelo inko dekh kr hi sab bhul jat hu, ye distrub hi itna krte hai kya kru....                       Ye ek hi yesi namuni hai hamare pass, jo kabhi hasati hai, kabhi pareshan krti hai aur kabhi khud kam aur dusro ko jayda tension leti hai.kahe toh hamare group ki don, ladai krna jese iska hakk hai, ...