Thought I was lost.I will never start my life, my music again. But I came back! This might be not strange for you. but I am.
At age of 12 I found my self, I have a strange good voice and madly passionate about music. But my homies was unknown about it. Still I hide myself and continued my work. This was going so smooth.not only music was my life and writing became my first love. I got my life beautiful with a beautiful girl.
She praise me a lot,gave me a new shape and left me as a nothing! I lost again. And here my homies notice me as a writer. They scold and made me more depressed.
Result, I broke my flute and burn all the writing and with it I accept I will never write again!
Writings was my life. But I never want to back again. As I was lost everything.
But after a year, one unknown massage me why did you stopped, you have a good alfaaz, and she named me As a Alfaaz.
I got my self back,started my writing again.and now I got my named me as Alfaaz.
And this alfaaz got his life back!
-aniket thaokar
Comments
Post a Comment