One failure can't decide the future. I don't know who had said this, but I felt it. Rather I can say that Most successful person had faced most failure. example ah! they are a lot. It's really wrong to judge ones future by their failure. they might be creative in life but society can't get it.
Most of the forms just got rejected because of my one backlog. rather it was not my choice nor my mistake. but still I can't be eligible for them. really one mark sheet judged all my knowledge Nah. still this one backlog made me out of the race. I don't care about more. but what about that skill student who have ocean of knowledge but this simple sheet of paper made them out of race. I felt sorry for them and petty on such criteria giving company who needs no backlog and experience from fresher! really they believe in marks. Student who are not getting pass in one semester are really dumb? if they said yes, then I think you are living in wrong direction. Student face depression just because of these mark sheet which has no value to check knowledge. Ya, but thing can conclude from this sheet, one who get higher marks can mug up better! nothing more.
Even its feel strange that we just study for marks. not for knowledge! even parents says "we want better marks! " and you will judge from your mark sheet and say you didn't studied. All should b changed one should judge by their skill and knowledge not by this sheet.
Hope world will understand this one day. Should be positive for this drastic change.
-Aniket thaokar.
Comments
Post a Comment