Skip to main content

Qismat....

She-- "We are going to your home right ?" 

He--"yes we are, and this is my home, this is a place where I learn to live, in short, this place gave me a life which I deserve.

She--"In this mazid?  and how to come?"

He-- "well it's a long story, I hope you will not get bored". 

She--"go on love"

             Basically, I am from a middle-class, orthodox family My dad was a govt officer and my mom is a housewife. They use to fulfill my all basic needs. they use to give me what I wanted in my life and had my own freedom to live until they didn't explore my talent. My dad wanted me to become a govt officer but I was not interested in becoming a govt officer I accept govt jobs that give you a luxurious life that will fulfill all the basic needs but can't give mental peace can't give satisfaction. 

So I decided to move from my home as my parents didn't accept my music and showed me the door and I accepted it and came to this mazid peaceful place. Starting It was too difficult for me but after I started enjoying it because there were 2 people with me One was my guitar and another god! they accompanied me. I use to write Qawalli and compose music in this mazid. day and night used to pass in such a way.

  But one day, the big music director came in mazid, and fortunately, I was composing he just looked at me and asked to the caretaker about me and the caretaker looked at me and said "Ghar se nikala hai iska kya hi Hoga koi".

     And the next day, I was called by the music director who gave me a chance to compose and gave me a small room in the studio I said bye to mazid and went there and used to work there day and night, and now I am in front of you! I don't know if my family will accept it or not but this is my home! let's go let's say thanks to my family.


She---" lucky to have you..."

                                                              ---Alfaaz














'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CULPRIT.

                     “A man was brutally murdered, and his severed penis was hung at all four corners of a crossroads. Authorities have labeled it one of the most savage crimes in recent history. Police have launched a deeper investigation, while the victim’s family continues their protest outside the court.” —  Today’s newspaper headline. The words froze me where I stood. A chill ran through my body as I read it again , unable to comprehend how a human being could descend to such depths of cruelty. The headline screamed horror and bloodshed.Yet, beneath that shocking display of words, the real story was far different from what the world was being shown. I am Mr. Kabir, a suspended Crime Branch Police Inspector. Over the years, I had solved many cases, but this one was truly different from anything I had encountered before. After reading the newspaper that morning, I received a call from my senior, who had since become the Insp...

Pyaar

 Where are we now?, Why did we came here? "  This is the place where I started my career" "this mazid".  "yes this mazid.... "      I still remember the day when my parents removed me from home. Reason they didn't accept my music and showed me the door. And I was helpless so I came here. First I thought I should go back and accept there condition, but music is my life I would be die if I don't play music and depression followed me.      But I was in place of God, he Gave an inner voice and  I decided to work here. Use to sing qawalli at night and I used to get something to eat. This got natural to me or you can call it my daily work. But God writes our destiny and one day music director came in mazid at night for his namaz and he hear my voice and got so impressed that he signed me for his music album and gave place to stay. And this changed my whole life. I got a name, frame and all what I want. And you to....      This w...
DOSTI................ JINKE BINA HAI DUNIYA AADHURI.                       Dosti iss naam main hi toh duniya hai, aab socho na agar ye dost na hote, agar ye kabhi mile hi na hote toh kesa hota. relatives ne waat laga di hai, ghar wale pareshan krke chod dete hai, career raat bhar jagata hai toh socho dost na hote toh ye sab kese jhel lete hum? yahi toh duniya hai yr, dost dost nhi asal main bhagwan hote hai bass apne tarah chahiye.                       Aab mere dosto ko hi dekh lo, aab yese namune hai ki kitna bhi tension lelo inko dekh kr hi sab bhul jat hu, ye distrub hi itna krte hai kya kru....                       Ye ek hi yesi namuni hai hamare pass, jo kabhi hasati hai, kabhi pareshan krti hai aur kabhi khud kam aur dusro ko jayda tension leti hai.kahe toh hamare group ki don, ladai krna jese iska hakk hai, ...