Skip to main content

Mantras!

         The weirdest murder I ever had witnessed in my life! the head was cut off and Kumkum was spread on the body. It was something like a human sacrifice but at the boys' hostel!  this hostel is of 5 to 15 std students hardly teenager child still such type of practice is seen. is it done by a rector or student, the biggest question for me.

              It was near about 7 am The rector with an afraid voice called me and gave me the information regarding the murder. I came and even I was shocked for some time. when I investigated, I saw that the body was cut into two pieces a head was separated and the whole body was covered with red Kumkum and haldi just like this body is used for Bali or human sacrifice. even the relatives refuse the dead body just for this practice but that was not my point my point was who did this in this 21st century and not only that in this children's home! need to find out. I called the ambulance and sent this body to P.M.  for further investigation.  I found that the body had a pure fragrance covered with attar and was praised before giving sacrifice as I can understand by the reports of postmortem. I kept all the reports and proofs with me and completed the rituals and was thinking about this case but in the hostel, one thing was weird the stone on which the sacrifice was given. will this stone solve my case! let see. Two days passed and this case remained unsolved and could not even a small clue. and again, my phone rings. 

            The same place, the same type of murder on the same stone, tragedy was the fragrance of attar was same and the body was fully covered with haldi and Kumkum same type on the same stone this made me confirm that yes, it is a human sacrifice and was practiced by the someone in a hostel but who? is a question now.  so, I kept my police person a havildar Shinde as a rector in a hostel. havildar Shinde being a secret agent was working as a rector by my concern with the principal the Shinde used to roam the whole night and keep the watch at hostel for two days everything was okay and I was also finding proof and information but this was enough again the phone rings. the same time, same stone, same type of murder every after 2 days this murder is seen.

       After all the formality I interrogated Shinde, he said he had not slept for whole night and was totally awake and roaming he heard no voice, no suspension-like behaviours and all was going good still this happened now this case was tough for me. not even cameras were installed to help me out.   Now I started keeping watch on this place especially on the place that stone. each night with Shinde I used to come and check but I did not find anything. but One night I saw the shadow near the stone I tried to follow that shadow but within a sec It vanish I was searching here and there and boom! I saw a dead body again near the stone. tragedy was  I kept a hidden camera but camera became useless, but Shinde was true no sound, no suspicious behaviour nothing but still same murder Now I planned  in better way I smartly asked principal to make student aware not to go outside, ask student to be in room and smartly installed the camera nearby with that I asked to clean stone place but everyone stopped me even I asked my spy to be alert and with this all I asked principal to kept an eye on each and every boy who leaves in hostel. And my plan works.

    And one night, I was roaming on terrace I saw a small spots of Kumkum and that was enough for me. I followed that Kumkum and I reached in a tin room where a shadow who was chanting something in Sanskrit and throwing a Kumkum and flowers on a deity must be a kalimata. and another human shadow was slept or kept near the Kali Mata statue but also one question there was no sound and nothing. and when we were about to kill, I just open the door and stopped it forcefully.

     With this all my mate came and help me in this and caught that person. without opening his mask, I put him in jail. and when I interrogate him I open his mask and owe! he was principal itself who used to follow this practice and after that with silence and smartly he used to keep dead body on a stone and bellow that stone there was a deity of Tantras ! when I ask it why he used to kill innocent people then he said ,he used to leave in a small village where people use to follow such uneven practice to keep them healthy and offer them a long life but there father and mother did this never and one day his both parents died. and principal came in city where he used to learn and beg and came back in same village and decided to take revenge and so he learns all tantras and mantras and as a revenge he used to sacrifice boys and girls who used to belong from that village.

     But finally, he was caught and hostel became safe! but till when let see. if there is a new twist or something I ignored and became my big mistake! but for now everything is going well and enjoying but I am afraid of other thing. hope I did not leave anything. 

                                                                                Aniket Thaokar.

        

     

      

               

     

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CULPRIT.

                     “A man was brutally murdered, and his severed penis was hung at all four corners of a crossroads. Authorities have labeled it one of the most savage crimes in recent history. Police have launched a deeper investigation, while the victim’s family continues their protest outside the court.” —  Today’s newspaper headline. The words froze me where I stood. A chill ran through my body as I read it again , unable to comprehend how a human being could descend to such depths of cruelty. The headline screamed horror and bloodshed.Yet, beneath that shocking display of words, the real story was far different from what the world was being shown. I am Mr. Kabir, a suspended Crime Branch Police Inspector. Over the years, I had solved many cases, but this one was truly different from anything I had encountered before. After reading the newspaper that morning, I received a call from my senior, who had since become the Insp...

Pyaar

 Where are we now?, Why did we came here? "  This is the place where I started my career" "this mazid".  "yes this mazid.... "      I still remember the day when my parents removed me from home. Reason they didn't accept my music and showed me the door. And I was helpless so I came here. First I thought I should go back and accept there condition, but music is my life I would be die if I don't play music and depression followed me.      But I was in place of God, he Gave an inner voice and  I decided to work here. Use to sing qawalli at night and I used to get something to eat. This got natural to me or you can call it my daily work. But God writes our destiny and one day music director came in mazid at night for his namaz and he hear my voice and got so impressed that he signed me for his music album and gave place to stay. And this changed my whole life. I got a name, frame and all what I want. And you to....      This w...
DOSTI................ JINKE BINA HAI DUNIYA AADHURI.                       Dosti iss naam main hi toh duniya hai, aab socho na agar ye dost na hote, agar ye kabhi mile hi na hote toh kesa hota. relatives ne waat laga di hai, ghar wale pareshan krke chod dete hai, career raat bhar jagata hai toh socho dost na hote toh ye sab kese jhel lete hum? yahi toh duniya hai yr, dost dost nhi asal main bhagwan hote hai bass apne tarah chahiye.                       Aab mere dosto ko hi dekh lo, aab yese namune hai ki kitna bhi tension lelo inko dekh kr hi sab bhul jat hu, ye distrub hi itna krte hai kya kru....                       Ye ek hi yesi namuni hai hamare pass, jo kabhi hasati hai, kabhi pareshan krti hai aur kabhi khud kam aur dusro ko jayda tension leti hai.kahe toh hamare group ki don, ladai krna jese iska hakk hai, ...