Skip to main content

Cheat.

         Cheating in love isn’t always an adventure; sometimes, it’s a form of karma or a way of delivering tit for tat. It may not stem from the desire for extra pleasure but as an attempt to retaliate against someone’s actions or behavior that hurt us or go against our values. However, it remains one of the biggest mistakes one can make. 

        Aviraj and I had an arranged marriage. We tied the knot when I was 26 years old and had just completed my post-graduation. Aviraj worked as a project manager in a multinational company, and he was one of the most talented and calm individuals I had ever met. We had an incredible time together—taking various trips, enjoying late-night outings, and living an amazing married life. He gave me complete independence, whether it was about what to wear or what to drink.It truly felt like a dream life. He genuinely loved and respected me deeply, always standing by my side—even when I was in the wrong. That unwavering support and loyalty were what I loved the most about him. 

    But just a year ago, Aviraj’s behavior started to change. He became suspicious and distant, often engrossed in his phone, constantly texting someone. It felt like he was chatting with someone he didn’t want me to know about. decided to start spying on Aviraj. I would check his pockets, his laptop bag, and sometimes even peek into his phone. He would scold me whenever I did this and deny everything, but his reactions only made me more suspicious and doubtful. One day, while Aviraj was taking a bath, I did my usual routine of looking through his phone. That’s when I saw a text from a girl named "Pooja." Pooja was someone I knew, and she worked with Aviraj in the same company. At first, I thought their conversation might be normal, but after reading all the chats and going through the call logs, I realized Aviraj was cheating on me with Pooja. It hurt me deeply, and I felt completely drained. But soon, I found myself thinking, "Why should I be sad? I’ll make him feel what I’m feeling—tit for tat."  Every day, I would read Aviraj's texts with Pooja—some were official, but many were private. Each time, my anger grew stronger, and I couldn’t stop thinking about how to teach him a lesson. That’s when I reconnected with my ex, Nishant. He had messaged me on Instagram, and an idea struck me. I decided to cheat on Aviraj and then share those private moments with him. I thought this would be the perfect way to make him realize the pain he had caused me.  

      I began a deceitful relationship with my ex-boyfriend, Nishant. I feigned love and even proposed to him, all while plotting to get revenge on Aviraj, my current partner, who had cheated on me. One day, Nishant and I checked into a hotel room. After sharing a drink, I asked for a private room for couples. Nishant and I kissed, and soon we were intimate. Unbeknownst to him, I was secretly recording the encounter. After we finished, I freshened up while Nishant slept. I then abruptly announced it was time to leave. He got dressed, and we departed. I immediately shared the recording with Aviraj, feeling a twisted sense of satisfaction – I had done to him what he had done to me. However, this act of revenge quickly turned into the biggest mistake of my life. After the incident, I stopped contacting Nishant. Aviraj also disappeared from home. Initially, I assumed he was with Pooja, the woman I believed he had cheated on me with. However, on the third day, a devastating event occurred. 

   I was completely taken aback when Pooja arrived at my doorstep. She embraced me tightly, whispering, "Your man is one of the best people I've ever met." Then, she handed me a letter and hugged me again before leaving.

The letter was from Aviraj. It read: "I know why you did what you did. You were right. But I need to confess something. Pooja and I work at the same company. Once, she encountered a serious software glitch. Her social media accounts were hacked, and intimate messages and videos were leaked online, which you unfortunately saw. I helped Pooja by filing a complaint with the cyber department, and it helped her immensely. What you saw was true, but you gave me the best possible 'gift' for my actions. I hope we never have to meet again. Consider this a final goodbye."

An hour later, Aviraj's best friend arrived at my home with Pooja, both of them visibly distraught. "Because of you and your ego," his friend declared, "we lost a gem." They then delivered the devastating news: Aviraj had attempted suicide. I was completely shattered. Grief consumed me. I cried inconsolably, lamenting the loss of a truly remarkable person. He never gave me a chance to apologize, to explain myself. "I'm so sorry," I whispered, but it was too late. Time passed, and eventually, I too, succumbed to despair.  

   "Clear communication is crucial before accepting anything. Misunderstandings can have devastating consequences."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CULPRIT.

                     “A man was brutally murdered, and his severed penis was hung at all four corners of a crossroads. Authorities have labeled it one of the most savage crimes in recent history. Police have launched a deeper investigation, while the victim’s family continues their protest outside the court.” —  Today’s newspaper headline. The words froze me where I stood. A chill ran through my body as I read it again , unable to comprehend how a human being could descend to such depths of cruelty. The headline screamed horror and bloodshed.Yet, beneath that shocking display of words, the real story was far different from what the world was being shown. I am Mr. Kabir, a suspended Crime Branch Police Inspector. Over the years, I had solved many cases, but this one was truly different from anything I had encountered before. After reading the newspaper that morning, I received a call from my senior, who had since become the Insp...

Pyaar

 Where are we now?, Why did we came here? "  This is the place where I started my career" "this mazid".  "yes this mazid.... "      I still remember the day when my parents removed me from home. Reason they didn't accept my music and showed me the door. And I was helpless so I came here. First I thought I should go back and accept there condition, but music is my life I would be die if I don't play music and depression followed me.      But I was in place of God, he Gave an inner voice and  I decided to work here. Use to sing qawalli at night and I used to get something to eat. This got natural to me or you can call it my daily work. But God writes our destiny and one day music director came in mazid at night for his namaz and he hear my voice and got so impressed that he signed me for his music album and gave place to stay. And this changed my whole life. I got a name, frame and all what I want. And you to....      This w...
DOSTI................ JINKE BINA HAI DUNIYA AADHURI.                       Dosti iss naam main hi toh duniya hai, aab socho na agar ye dost na hote, agar ye kabhi mile hi na hote toh kesa hota. relatives ne waat laga di hai, ghar wale pareshan krke chod dete hai, career raat bhar jagata hai toh socho dost na hote toh ye sab kese jhel lete hum? yahi toh duniya hai yr, dost dost nhi asal main bhagwan hote hai bass apne tarah chahiye.                       Aab mere dosto ko hi dekh lo, aab yese namune hai ki kitna bhi tension lelo inko dekh kr hi sab bhul jat hu, ye distrub hi itna krte hai kya kru....                       Ye ek hi yesi namuni hai hamare pass, jo kabhi hasati hai, kabhi pareshan krti hai aur kabhi khud kam aur dusro ko jayda tension leti hai.kahe toh hamare group ki don, ladai krna jese iska hakk hai, ...