Skip to main content

Crused.

              Love is arguably the most beautiful phase of life, or perhaps the most important part of it. It's a truly beautiful feeling when someone pampers you and takes care of you. However, in some cases, love can be a curse, especially when society refuses to accept the kind of love shared by Joey and me. We are like any other ordinary couple, but there's a certain "twist" in our relationship that society views as a curse.

            I just finished my 12th grade and got into the most prestigious college in my city! I'm taking B.Tech Aerospace, and everything felt like a dream at first. College life was a whirlwind - new friends, the chaos of classes, even the occasional boring lecture. Then one day, a new guy joined our class. He had this captivating aura - striking looks, a great physique, and a strong jawline. I couldn't explain it, but I was drawn to him. I gathered my courage, sat beside him, and introduced myself. His name was Joey. In that moment, something clicked. It was more than just a crush - I realized I wasn't entirely comfortable identifying as a boy.  As the days passed, Joey and I developed a strong bond. We shared lunches, and skipped class together – everything felt effortless. However, something started to bother me: I'd get unreasonably jealous whenever other girls, especially, got close to him. I didn't understand why. I even confessed this to Joey, and he'd playfully tease me, saying, "You're more girl than you think!" and he was right.

One day, Joey was sitting with another girl, and I don't know what came over me. I stormed off angrily, ignoring his calls. I put on a brave face, pretending I didn't care, but inside, I felt awful. Later that evening, at home, I started reflecting on my behavior. Why did I react like a typical girl, getting jealous and throwing a tantrum? That's when it hit me: I'm attracted to boys. And then, the realization dawned: I was in love with Joey. I'm not a girl, nor am I a boy. That's the truth. One day, my friends and I planned a trip to Goa. I was incredibly excited because Joey and I would be together. We left early in the morning in our separate cars; there were five of us in total, but I barely noticed anyone else. I was thrilled that Joey and I would be sharing a room, as we had planned. After freshening up, we headed to the beach for a swim. As soon as I saw Joey in his swim trunks, I was completely mesmerized. He looked incredible. I felt a strange mix of excitement and nervousness, and I kept finding excuses to touch him. I even touched his abs, and I enjoyed every second of it. He teased me, saying, "You're acting like you're in love with me!" and I blushed furiously. It was an amazing moment. We spent the entire day at the beach, having a fantastic time. In the evening, we went to a pub. We drank and danced like a couple, oblivious to the stares of the other patrons. Joey leaned in and whispered, "You're hotter than any girl I've ever been with. I feel like I'm with a woman, not a boy." I blushed and we continued to enjoy ourselves, both of us a little tipsy. Finally, we decided to call it a night and head back to our room.

  Joey and I were discussing how we'd spent the day, sharing gossip and enjoying each other's company. I loved seeing him in his swim trunks; I was truly captivated by him. We decided to sleep, and we both felt comfortable sharing the bed. Around 2 AM, I woke up feeling thirsty. I glanced at Joey and noticed he was aroused. I felt a mixture of nervousness and excitement. I touched him gently, and my own arousal intensified. I drank some water, then leaned in and kissed him. Slowly, I moved my lips down his chest and abs. Joey woke up with a smile, giving me the encouragement I needed. I removed his swim trunks and began to give blowjob , feeling like the luckiest person in the world. After he cum , he laughed, and I blushed. He seemed content to simply hold me afterward. The next morning, we both woke up feeling relaxed, though I was a little shy about crossing boundaries the night before. Despite my shyness, I craved more intimacy. We showered and then spent the day exploring Goa, visiting famous landmarks. However, my mind kept drifting back to the incredible night we had shared.Later that evening, after we all enjoyed some rum, we retired to our rooms. As before, Joey and I shared a room. He started tracing patterns on my back and asked, "Will you do that again, what you did last night?" I was shocked and overjoyed. It felt like he was finally accepting me for who I am. Without saying a word, I removed his swim trunks and began to pleasure him again. This time, he seemed more eager, his touch more confident. He ran his hands over my body, removed my swim trunks, and gently entered me. That night, he whispered, "You'll be my partner, my equal." He finally acknowledged and accepted my love, and it felt like the most incredible affirmation.We returned from Goa and shared our experiences with our friends, though Joey and I were a little more subdued, carrying the secret of our intimacy. Our love deepened with each passing day, even as we maintained a facade of normalcy in front of others. We were partners in every way, soulmates bound by a love that transcended labels.After graduation, we landed jobs as design engineers in the same company, albeit in a different city. We even shared an apartment, our lives intertwined. Our relationship was a constant source of joy, but the shadow of societal disapproval always loomed. We yearned to marry, to openly express our love, but the fear of societal rejection held us back. We were a normal couple in every way, caring for each other deeply, yet we were considered an anomaly, forced to hide our affection from the world.

 Despite these challenges, I hold onto the hope that Joey and I will never be separated. We are meant to be together, and I believe that true love will ultimately prevail.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CULPRIT.

                     “A man was brutally murdered, and his severed penis was hung at all four corners of a crossroads. Authorities have labeled it one of the most savage crimes in recent history. Police have launched a deeper investigation, while the victim’s family continues their protest outside the court.” —  Today’s newspaper headline. The words froze me where I stood. A chill ran through my body as I read it again , unable to comprehend how a human being could descend to such depths of cruelty. The headline screamed horror and bloodshed.Yet, beneath that shocking display of words, the real story was far different from what the world was being shown. I am Mr. Kabir, a suspended Crime Branch Police Inspector. Over the years, I had solved many cases, but this one was truly different from anything I had encountered before. After reading the newspaper that morning, I received a call from my senior, who had since become the Insp...

Pyaar

 Where are we now?, Why did we came here? "  This is the place where I started my career" "this mazid".  "yes this mazid.... "      I still remember the day when my parents removed me from home. Reason they didn't accept my music and showed me the door. And I was helpless so I came here. First I thought I should go back and accept there condition, but music is my life I would be die if I don't play music and depression followed me.      But I was in place of God, he Gave an inner voice and  I decided to work here. Use to sing qawalli at night and I used to get something to eat. This got natural to me or you can call it my daily work. But God writes our destiny and one day music director came in mazid at night for his namaz and he hear my voice and got so impressed that he signed me for his music album and gave place to stay. And this changed my whole life. I got a name, frame and all what I want. And you to....      This w...
DOSTI................ JINKE BINA HAI DUNIYA AADHURI.                       Dosti iss naam main hi toh duniya hai, aab socho na agar ye dost na hote, agar ye kabhi mile hi na hote toh kesa hota. relatives ne waat laga di hai, ghar wale pareshan krke chod dete hai, career raat bhar jagata hai toh socho dost na hote toh ye sab kese jhel lete hum? yahi toh duniya hai yr, dost dost nhi asal main bhagwan hote hai bass apne tarah chahiye.                       Aab mere dosto ko hi dekh lo, aab yese namune hai ki kitna bhi tension lelo inko dekh kr hi sab bhul jat hu, ye distrub hi itna krte hai kya kru....                       Ye ek hi yesi namuni hai hamare pass, jo kabhi hasati hai, kabhi pareshan krti hai aur kabhi khud kam aur dusro ko jayda tension leti hai.kahe toh hamare group ki don, ladai krna jese iska hakk hai, ...